Great Dreams

As the introduction, I know that with the help of God, we will know the path that we are going through. Moreover, God has better plans for ourselves. His legacy is kindness. Legacy is doing something great; or your ability in doing something unforgettable. To begin with, If you'll ask me, how would I like to be remembered, I want to give inspiration to each and every Filipinos existing. Therefore, I want you to remember me as a good leader; known for my fairness and firmness. I want to change lives also. I want to be a reason of someone that will make him realize to go to the right path; to be a better person. I want to touch hearts. In addition, I want to be an author of inspirational novels. A role model; someone that you'll admire.

Similarly, What legacies would I like to leave behind?
Legacy of Love --- for I want the people to live with passion and happiness. I knkw we can't avoid having enemies, judging people; but I am hoping that love will be the greatest of them all.

Legacy of Perseverance --- never stop chasing your dreams. If that's meant for us, it will happen to us, but we should start it in our actions. Never give up on what you really into. Legacy of Confidence --- prove to others what you can do; what you are capable of. Finally, Legacy of Faithfulness --- walk by faith, not by sight.

Live life to the fullest! Enjoy every move you make, conquer every fear you have. Do your BEST and God will take the REST.
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.

Comments