Magnitude

If I am a star, I would like to leave a magnitude. Let's start with what's greatness for me. Willingness to serve with full of Love and passion. Many are discovered and recognized great up to this time. Somebody knows them; somebody is not. Maybe as the time passes by, you can be one of them
The greatness that I could share for now is to fed 30 joyful children from a squatters' area EAGERLY... without getting paid and asking something in return. It's a part and actually a program of Girl Scouts' of the Philippines. I gave one year of my life VOLUNTARILY in serving and loving my siblings-by-heart children. My mind thinks PESSIMISTICALLY, therefore, I expected that this project would fail and nothing would appreciate it. Back then, I thought that the children were NONCHALANTLY like what I'm doing for them because they would just get into their house right after I gave their feeding.
Alas! The blew of the wind changed everything. Some children joined me in delivering the menu CHEERFULLY.
There's something more than seeing their wide smiles.. I've listen in some stories of their lives CAREFULLY. Some are child of mistresses, but, I said that they should not feel sad, they should not feel that they're destined to be a disgrace forever... but to accept and live life GRACEFULLY and full of dreams..
Sometimes, I want everyone, even me, to be like them SERIOUSLY. They can find happiness by silly and little ways. They always smile even when they are living in a situation and place DANGEROUSLY. They always find a reason to smile.
I want to turn back time when I CHEERFULLY giving them food, sharing them my talents and teaching them life lessons, even hearing their LIVELY laughs. I knew that I did my service WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

I am a star that left a magnitude to my children's life.

Comments