Moments Captured as a Soldier of CavSci

                   To begin with, being a three-year student of CavSci is thrilling. Therefore, you should be physically active, mentally alert, emotionally undiluted and spiritually faithful. So that, you can take steps in exalted ladders of challenges. Allow me to describe my experiences as a soldier of CavSci.

When I was in lower years, I liked exploring the new environment. New faces, new surroundings, new teachers, new friends, most especially, new strict rules and regulations. I experienced to be shouted by the seniors, the reasons were my violations, noisiness, playfulness. I experienced to be late, there was a time that it was a Periodic Test, they were already starting the solemn prayer meanwhile I am entering the room, because I just arrived. In many epic fails that I experienced, it just came one time, I realized that my high school life is getting wider and wider.

I became a wavy dancer. Wise God put me in a soundy club namely SALIW, which I encountered talented people dancing their very own genres, stamping their feet, later, waving their hands. Subsequent to their lively expression (which was dancing), the sight of water was a relief for them. Through this club, I am able to share and enhance the talent that God gave to me.

The most unexpected part, was I sang in front of the noisy, shouting crowd; being a nervous vocalist.

Furthermore, I also joined in a challenging reading contest. Actually, there came an unforeseen award; we’ve got the 2nd Place.

In connection to what you’ve read a while ago, I’m also doing some commitments in our school. I am the president of our discordant classroom. However, they thought that the noisier, the merrier (not all the times). We should probably need to consider the people and the situation. Note that I love to lead and give possible help as much as I could, on the contrary, I do not want people taking me for granted and bringing me down.

As the continuation, I’m also taking part of a helpful organization; Girl Scout. In this case, being industrious is necessary. The works and taks were requiring different skills for them to accomplish. The sincere commitment and love of work is needed.

Finally, I am now currently entering more responsibilities such as having a position to SALIW, Being P.I.O to my two dedicated and full of goals clubs, GSP and COMMARTS. I hope that I could do my part and I can pay attention to each and every responsibilities I took whole-heartedly.

Comments