Three Weeks of Punctuated Experiences


   
               Experiences thought us to be tough and brave in life. They give 'indirect' lessons to us, by means of challenges, to test how strong we are. I believe that life is not unfair. Challenges are just normal to come by in our lives. Now that I am in Grade 9 Level, let me share to you my initial experiences. I know that this is not the hardest part.


                  Period (.) It means that I want to end all the crammings, all the tardiness, I must strive more and have progress. 
Question Mark (?) I am being curious in many things, but teachers are always there to teach and guide us.
 Exclamation point (!) Here comes the excitement! What are we gonna do today? Tomorrow? New Friends, New Challenges, New Laughs, New Tears. I am gonna expect the unexpected, or I would not expect?.. much better. 
Comma (,) Pause. If your tired, you don't need to give up. You don't the period. You need only a comma. People are saying that Grade 9 life is the hardest among Junior High School, and sometimes we lose our faiths, we don't believe that we can do other things, we can't resist to give up. Just Pray. Do your best and God will take the rest. Most importantly,
 Dash (-) Connect the lessons that we learn in our life, write essays not just for compliance, take actions also. All the advices and guides from our Second Mothers and Fathers, should be remembered and understood by heart.


                  I hope that all of us will be strong in facing the challenges in life, at the end, we will realize that challenges are "essentials." That they are responsible building our character and personality. Always pray and ask guidance on God. Know our purpose. Give the right mindest in every situation in your life. Engage. Explore. Excel.

Comments